A South Nyack couple’s restoration uncovers local history
September 7, 2012
LoHud.com, powered by the Journal News covered the story about Jason and Rhonda Campagna’s house at 29 Division Ave. in South Nyack. According to the article, it was built in 1895 by Charles McElroy. The architect was Marshall Emery, who later formed a well-known firm with his brother Henry. It is a wonderful story of history, restoration, and preservation. Nyack Wide Plank Flooring was honored be able to help in the restoration process of their 110 year old floors.